The Reusable Dust Mop cover crochet pattern is perfect for daily quick sweeps of hard floors. It picks up pet and human hair quickly and with ease which gives you more time to enjoy non-cleaning activities!
This post may contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. I will only link to products that I know and love. See my full disclosure here.
Reusable Dust Mop Cover Crochet Pattern
Skill Level – easy
Tools and Materials
- 5.5mm Tunisian crochet hook
- yarn needle
- stitch markers
- Lion Brand Re-Up (size 4) yarn
- 234 yards, white color pictured
Crochet Abbreviations (US terms)
- ch – chain
- st/sts – stitch(es)
- yo – yarn over
- TKS – Tunisian Knit Stitch
- RS – right side of work
Gauge and Finished Dimensions
- 18 TKS X 18 rows = 4 inches x 4 inches
- 14 ½” x 4” not including fringe.
- RTKS (Tunisian Knit Stitch): *insert hook through work from front to back between strands of next vertical bar, yo, pull up loop, leave loop on hook; repeat from * across
- Return Pass: ch 1, *yo, pull through 2 loops; repeat from * until 1 loop remains on hook
Tunisian Reusable Dust Mop Cover Crochet Pattern
Row 1: : Ch 18, pull up loop in back bump of 2nd ch from hook and in each ch across, work Return Pass—18 sts
Row 2 – 96: TKS in each across, work Return Pass—18 TKS. Place markers in Rows 15, 30, 68, 83.
Row 97 (Bind off row): Starting in 2nd vertical bar, insert hook through next vertical bar, yo, pull through both loops, *insert through next vertical bar, yo, pull through both loops on hook; repeat from * across. Fasten off.
Lay work flat with RS facing down. Fold Rows 1-15 to Rows 16-30, sc edges together to form pocket. Fold Rows 83-97 to Rows 68-82, sc edges together to form pocket. Fasten off, weave in ends.
Cut 162 (or more for fluffier edge) 6” lengths of yarn, attach around edges using preferred method for attaching fringe. Trim to desired length.
Tunisian Knit Stitch Video Tutorial by TL Yarn Crafts
Thought you might like these FREE patterns….
- Hayfields Pillow Tunisian Crochet Pattern
- Housewarming Throw Crochet Pattern
Follow me on your favorite social media channels!
Pin the image below to save this project for later!